Bourjois Eyecatching Palette: The Perfect Nude Look with a Twist
We all know that a good eyeshadow palette is an essential part of any makeup kit, but with so many options out there, it can be hard to choose the right one. That’s why we’re excited to introduce the Bourjois Eyecatching Palette, a gorgeous collection of eight nude shades that are anything but basic. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at the palette, and give you some ideas for when and how to use it.
First, let’s talk about the shades. The Bourjois Eyecatching Palette features eight shades, ranging from light to dark, with a mix of matte, satin, and shimmery finishes. Here’s a rundown of the shades, from left to right:
– Tone 1: A warm, pearly white
– Tone 2: A subtle, metallic ice green
– Tone 3: A muted, pale lavender
– Tone 4: A glittering, pearlescent lilac
– Tone 5: A light copper with shimmer
– Tone 6: A luminous taupe with shimmer
– Tone 7: A light, iridescent brown
– Tone 8: A deep, matte brown
What we love about these shades is how fresh and modern they are – they’re not your typical basic nudes! Plus, because they come in one handy palette, you can easily mix and match to create a variety of different looks.
But it’s not just the shades that make this palette a standout – it’s also the formula. The Bourjois Eyecatching Palette features a unique powder-cream formula that blends easily and stays put for up to 12 hours. Plus, the intensity is totally customizable – you can go as subtle or as bold as you want.
So, where and when should you use the Bourjois Eyecatching Palette? Here are a few ideas:
1. For a daytime look: If you’re looking for an everyday eyeshadow look that’s easy and natural but still put-together, try using Tone 1 all over your lid, with Tone 3 in the crease and Tone 7 to define your lash line.
2. For a nighttime look: If you’re headed out for a night on the town and want something a little more glam, start with Tone 2 all over your lid, and then add Tone 4 in the crease and Tone 5 in the outer corner for some sparkle. Finish with a smudgy line of Tone 8 along your lash line.
3. For a monochromatic look: If you’re a fan of monochromatic makeup, try using just one or two shades from the palette to create a cohesive look. Tone 6 and Tone 7 would be a beautiful pairing, or for something a little more daring, try Tone 4 and Tone 8.
4. For a subtle pop of color: Just because the Bourjois Eyecatching Palette is all about nudes doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun with color. Try using a small amount of Tone 2 or Tone 4 as a liner along your lower lash line for a subtle pop of color.
One thing we love about the Bourjois Eyecatching Palette is that it comes with a handy double-ended applicator – one end is soft and fluffy for blending, and the other is precise for more detailed work. Plus, there’s a mirror built right into the palette, making it super convenient for on-the-go touchups.
In conclusion, if you’re in the market for a versatile, modern eyeshadow palette that can take you from day to night, the Bourjois Eyecatching Palette is definitely worth checking out. With its unique formula and stunning shades, it’s sure to become a staple in your makeup bag!